Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guitar Hero

After I got home last night from taking a test, Adam had a surpise waiting for me. He had gone and bought Guitar Hero III. I have been wanting it for a while but we had a hard time finding it. Finally, Costco got a new shipment in and he got it with out me knowing. I stayed up last night playing it instead of sleeping or studying becasue I am not very good yet--but I will be.

2 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Britt! You have a blog! I found it through Annie's... well, I just wanted to say hi!! Our blog is mikeandrachelbarton.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Hey guys, it's nice that we got to know you guys at Annie's party and now we are blog friends. We'll all have to get together again some time and play guitar hero. I've never played!!