
My younger brother, Andrew, got his mission last wed. He is going to Munich, Germany and Austria mission speaking German. I am so excited for him. My entire family was there when he opened it and we all put in our guesses. My mom actually guessed Germany. Andrew really wanted to go to Germany or Austria too because he took three years of German in high school. He is so lucky. He goes to the Provo MTC on May 7. Classic picture of my husband and my younger brothers in Seattle. Andrew is in the middle.




4 comments:
Germany sounds cool... and Adam looks smokin' in those shades!
That's awesome! Congratulations Andrew!
Yay I found you on here! Hopefully we make your select friends list when you figure it ou ;) Hey I have a little bro named Andrew on a mission too! CrAzY! It was fun meeting you guys- hopefully we can all do it again soon!
Hey Brittany! I know this is an old post but I just found your blog and was reading through it. I am sure today was a great day for your family putting your brother in the MTC. Wish him good luck. See you in Newport!
Post a Comment