P.s. I think you might have been trying to add Cody & Amanda Webb onto your link list, but the wrong blog comes up... Make sure there are 2 "b"s in the address: www.webbnet.blogspot.com. :)
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
5 comments:
Cute! I want to see the rest sometime! It looks like you guys are engaged again. :) Tell Burke nice work.
P.s. I think you might have been trying to add Cody & Amanda Webb onto your link list, but the wrong blog comes up... Make sure there are 2 "b"s in the address: www.webbnet.blogspot.com. :)
Cute pictures Brittany!
Ya'll are so cute Brittany!
Hey I found your blog through Facebook and think it is so cute! Do you mind if I add you to my links on our blog? If you want, you can do the same!
Heather Harris
homeoftheharris.blogspot.com
your pictures are so beautiful! you should be in a magazine :)
Post a Comment