
Now that I have graduated I find I have more time to do what I enjoy. The other day I came home from work and realized I didn't have anywhere to be or any errands to run. So, I decided to decorate a cake. I recently bought a new cake decorating kit so I figured I would put it to use. I have always enjoyed cake decorating but found I didn't have time to really get into it. Thus, after a couple of absent years of decorating cakes this is what I came up with. It is a two layered chocolate cake with a raspberry cream cheese filling. I got the design idea from here--but as you can see I still need a lot of practice.
I have to admit when I saw my friend Brittney's cake, she really got me wanting to decorate again.
I should apologize for the horrible picture. It was dark outside so there was bad lighting and my camera just isn't that great.
I have to admit when I saw my friend Brittney's cake, she really got me wanting to decorate again.
I should apologize for the horrible picture. It was dark outside so there was bad lighting and my camera just isn't that great.




3 comments:
Bee-you-tiful! :) We should have a cake-decorating marathon someday when I graduate...I've been wanting to use my supplies too!
So I guess everyone is in a cake decorating mood lately? How strange and fun. I definitely want to do one with you; where did you buy your kit? Maybe I should get one and perfect my skills since I have some time on my hands this summer...
OK, that cake is amazing. You need to teach those skills at enrichment!
Post a Comment