

Although taking a brother, or son, to the MTC should be a happy/sad experience, for my family it was pretty much all happy. Not one of us cried--although we were going to miss him, but my mom did get a little chocked up. However, the family behind us was sobbing and all I could think was--I am glad that my family did not sob or cry when we said our goodbyes because I think it made it easier. I know if Andrew had seen my mom cry that he would have cried and then I would have cried seeing them. This way, it was happy enjoyable experience. I am so excited to read about and see Andrew on his mission. He is going to be a great missionary.




2 comments:
I can't believe Andrew left on his mission! Is he really old enough?? :) He's going to love Germany!
That is so awesome! I'm glad you all had a good experience. Can you believe our little brothers are old enough to go on misions? yes, we are old enough to be married, but it is still so crazy, it seemed like we would never grow up, and now suddenly we all have!
Post a Comment