Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grades

I looked at my grades today for Winter 2008 classes...I counldn't be more excited. First, I got a B in textiles! Many of you are wondering what textiles is and why a B grade is so exciting. Well, it is probably one of the hardest classes I have taken at BYU, it consisted of eight tests, included learning the chemestiry of fabrics, and I pretty much sacrificed my social life to study for these tests. On the other hand, I did absolutely nothing in my statistics class, in regards to studying, and still passed!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

congrats! i would know, that is quite the accomplishment :)

Chelsea said...

seriously, jamie and i must be complete idiots. im still pleased with my d+ though, considering i never studied.

Abby said...

I don't know anything about textiles but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be good at it, so good job! And sure, add me...I guess I might as well hop fully onto the blog bandwagon sometime! Thanks again for coming to the shower the other night. I'll post pics soon:)