Monday, June 16, 2008

Jace Harley Marshall

My favorite sister (I only have one) had her baby on Friday! It was the most amazing experience to be at the hospital with her and press my ear up to the door to hear Jace's first cry. He is so cute! I'll try and post better pictures of him later.

Jace is about 2 mins old right here. I couldn't be more proud of my sister and her husband Justin. I love being and aunt.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Hooray for Aunt Brittany! Being an aunt ROCKS. I am so excited for you guys and Kerrie!

Celine said...

He's adorable! I've been checking your blog since Friday to see if you had posted any pictures :) Congratulations Kerrie and Justin!

Darci said...

Congrats! I am glad they picked the name Jace! Its a really cute name, not that my opionon really matters though:)