Adam and I love the 4th of July. We discovered that we love it because it is one of the few Summer holidays. It is such a relaxing day off and we really like the smell of fireworks--kindof funny, I know. Anyway, here is a little taste of what we enjoyed doing for the holiday weekend.
Adam and I made shishkabobs with our friends Talon and Annie Webb. The kabobs turned out delicious--we will be making more of them this summer so let us know if you want to enjoy our scrumptious grilling.
On Friday afternoon, after we returned home from camping, we went to Greg and Ann's ( our Aunt and Uncle) for a traditional family lunch and pool time. Our nephew Jett, was so fun to watch. He is only 2 but he jumps in the pool by himself and then floats until his parents grab him.That night we watched the Stadium of Fire Firworks. We put a blanket on the grass near Wyview and Univeristy Ave and ate our Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Adam got Half Baked and I got Everything But The.... We did this last year and it was so fun we decided to do it again, but this time Talon and Annie joined us. The Fireworks were amazing!

Saturday morning, Adam and I went to Kneaders--our favorite breakfast--with Talon and Annie. Not only did we eat a whole pint of Ben and Jerrys the night before (not healthy) we had to top it off with the french toast. Don't worry--I went to the gym afterwards and then the pool with Chelsea Alder.
Saturday night Adam and I saw the Incredible Hulk. It was really good. Edward Norton is amazing as the Hulk. During the really intense parts Adam would get so excited. It was so fun watching him.
We hope you had as much fun celebrating our country's freedom as we did. Happy 4th of July!




2 comments:
You name the day and we'll help bring the fixins.
Okay, I miss Jett sooooo much!!! Luckily we get to see him at Lake Powell in two weeks! He is the sweetest thing!
Post a Comment