On Wednesday night I wanted to go to Sundance to watch a moive at their outdoor theather. However, Adam was tired from golfing and had already been to Sundance for some work training for the previous two days. Being the clever person that I am I decided on a comprimise. I told Adam I was going to my Pilates class at the gym at 8:00pm and I would be back by 9:00 pm. During the hour I was away he could either 1. Get ready and go to Sundance with me or 2. Have a surpise for me when I returned. Both good choices.
I returned from the gym an hour later and Adam was sitting on the couch watching TV--not ready to go to the movie and no surprise waiting me. I assumed he didn't get me anything so I sat down and began to sulk--only a little though. Adam told me to go change out of my gym clothes but I was too busy sulking and watching Friends on TV. Finally, Adam went into the other room--I thought to change his clothes to get ready to leave. Yet, I was wrong again. When I walked into the bedroom to see what he was doing I saw this sitting on our bed...

Adam totaly suprised me with this new camera. We have been talking about getting a new one for a little while but I had no idea he was going to buy it so soon. My idea of a last minute surprise is like a poem or a card, possibly a picture drawn on the computer, but Adam went above and beyond. I love our new camera! I just have to say that Adam is so good to me and he is the best husband. I am so lucky I have him.




3 comments:
Well done Adam! That is a great camera, too. I had a Nikon Coolpix point-and-shoot before my new camera, and it was a great camera to have! Easy to use, too. I hope you have watched the cheezy instructional DVD that come with Nikon cameras. :) Haha.
wow, lucky you! I hear Nikon are great cameras in general! I ought to try that with my husband and see what he does... loll I think he would just get ready to do what I wanted... hehe.
nice. ps- im home. ill come get my key sometime this afternoon.
Post a Comment