Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Provo River

Seems like a lot of our friends have been floating the Provo River lately. Taking their advice we got together with some friends on Saturday and decided to take on the freezing water. Burke Alder made reservations, we were provided life jackets and a nice tube, and a bus ride up to the starting point. Well worth it. It was so beaufitful and very enjoyable to be outside in the green canyon. I recommend you trying it this summer why it is still hot!
Adam and I picking out our life jackets.

The group (Mallory, Kendall, Adam, Me, Burke, Chelsea)


After floating the river, we stayed in our gear and headed over to the Veterans Memorial Pool. Erika Herman so kindly included us to this invite only pool party(she is a lifegaurd at the pool) and we had a blast going down the slides! Thanks Erika!
P.S. I love that our teeth look so nice and white in this picture.

Erika, Chelsea, Me.
P.S. This picture looks very similar to one that was taken about 3 years ago in Palm Springs with Cat, Abby, and me.
Cat is on the left with a bright colored suit, Abby is in the middle with her biniki top showing, and I am on the right wearing the same tank top but in purple.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

You're a sweetheart. Thanks for your kind words! It is nice to get feedback from unbiased people, too. :) Sometime if I need portfolio help maybe I'll call you and Adam and do a shoot. Oh, and believe me, Heather's shoot was my FIRST portrait shoot ever! I was so nervous! Haha. She was great with me though.

Abby said...

Ha...it is kind of like that picture. Glad to see you're still trying to relive the good old days:)

Unknown said...

floating a river sounds like fun. It has been a while since I have got to do that... floated the little spokane river back home a couple of times...