Today the health teacher, Molly Garfield, came to my class after school. (Molly along with two other teachers, car pools with me to school everyday). She poked her head in my room and said," can I talk to you for a moment?"
Me: Sure"
Molly: "You know boy student (name left out)."
Me: "No."
Molly: "Really, because he knows you."
Me: Then I guess I must have him in class. Yeah, sure I know him."
Molly: "Well, Boy Student had a dream last night that he was at your house." This is weird because he has never been to my house. "And while at your house he got in the car pool with the rest of the teachers when we came to pick you up." Funny hu?
Me: "Wow" was my only response.
Funny story, but weird/scary to think that a student had me in his dream. I actually surprise that he even shared that story in public--dreaming about teachers...isn't that like not cool in their little 8th grade minds.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment