Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Treasures

Adam and I participated in the Ward Activity Yesterday by dressing up 80's and going to Classic Skating. We had to scrounge for clothes that worked and I think we did a pretty good job. Adam kept saying that he couldn't find anything to wear but I told him to keep looking. A few minutes later I turned around to find him in this treasure of a tank top--tight, faded, black, and neon writing. It was screaming 80's (even if it says the year is 92' on it)


On Monday we celebrated our niece, Ava's, birthday. Pictured below is not Ava but Paisley. Paisley just got glasses and I think she is the cutest little girl that ever wore glasses. I just love her! Plus, the glasses are pink! Besides the glasses being cute, she is a treasure enough for me.


I made these treasures on Sunday. I went to a wonderful teaching conference on Saturday and the head baker from Lion House Restaurant come and taught us how to make their famous rolls. I got motivated to make them and they turned out to be delicious!


Later Saturday evening, Adam and I played a wonderful game of Mexican Train Dominoes. My family got me this treasure of a game for my birthday and I really like it. Adam won one game and I won the other. This is the picture of how long our trains actually got. Next Saturday if you are bored call us and we would love to play this game with you.



Last treasure is that we leave on our cruise in 10 days!

6 comments:

Abby said...

You're going on a cruise?! Fun! And...those rolls look delicious. Can I have the recipe?

Annie. said...

Aww your little niece is adorable! Talon has a niece about that big with pink glasses too. It's so cute. :) I am so excited for you guys and your cruise! Sounds like a blast - I hope you take lots of photos! Oh, and you looked hot in your '80s outfit - although I think Adam may have you beat in that tank top. Haha!

Chelsea said...

Adam looks so seductive in that picture. Wowza.

Darci said...

Love the side pony tail and Adam's tank. Classic.

I am so jealous you are going on a cruise. I wish we could have gone together. That would have been a blast. Now Niel doesn't even want to go in May because he has to study for boards. Where are you departing from?

AlliSMiles said...

i have a couple snaps of you two on my blog, in case you want 'em. allismiles.blogspot.com

where are you cruisin' to?

Kaela Cusack said...

we love dominos! we'll have to get together and play sometime :)