Monday, June 29, 2009

Seattle 2009

Adam and I went to Seattle after our vacation in Cannon Beach. We stayed with Adam's sister and her family along with the rest of the Nelson clan. Adam and I love Seattle. We have gone every summer since we got married.There is no place prettier than Seattle on a sunny day--lucky for us, everyday was sunny.



We went to a Mariners game, which they won and Ken Griffy hit a home run, and we got free bobble heads of the players because we were one of the first 25,000 people in the stadium--sweet!

The Space Needle



International Fountain.



Of Course we had to make a breakfast stop at Brown Bag--the biggest entree's I have ever seen or eaten...in other words, right up Adam's alley.



CarKeek Park in North Seattle. It over looks the Sound and the Olympic Mountains.



We had such a fun time visiting the Northwest. We can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I really like your pink shirt:)