I know I need to post more pictures showing the changes that have been happening with our house. But just know that we are not that far from being completed and we should be moving in soon. I am crossing my fingers to be in a least a week before Christmas. I guess Christmas would come a little bit earlier for us then
In other news:
I got released from my calling
There are only 8 more days till school is out for Christmas break
My sister arrives from Logandale on the 19th--YEAH!
My brother has been on his mission for over 1 1/2 years--amazing!
I only have 5 more Christmas presents to buy
We are getting our huge sectional couch recovered so currently we don't have anything to sit on
we bought a new couch for our great room!
In other news:
I got released from my calling
There are only 8 more days till school is out for Christmas break
My sister arrives from Logandale on the 19th--YEAH!
My brother has been on his mission for over 1 1/2 years--amazing!
I only have 5 more Christmas presents to buy
We are getting our huge sectional couch recovered so currently we don't have anything to sit on
we bought a new couch for our great room!




2 comments:
That is so exciting! We are coming to Utah. We'll be there Dec. 17th through the 28th. I'd love to see you. I got a new phone so I lost your number. Call me at 801-319-6735 if you want to get together.
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فرشات بالرياض
Post a Comment