BYU vs Utah

Our defense won that game for us. They were amazing! I love when the Cougars win. Always makes for a better weekend and evening. Yes, the offense was good but not game changing like the defense.
I loved when the Cougars came out wearing the old-school royal blue uniforms to celebrate the 25th anniversary of being national champs. Three stripes down the side and names on the back. Traditional.

Game winning catch by Andrew George made for an awesome rush of the field after the game.

Final score 26 BYU, 23 Utah

Our defense won that game for us. They were amazing! I love when the Cougars win. Always makes for a better weekend and evening. Yes, the offense was good but not game changing like the defense.
I loved when the Cougars came out wearing the old-school royal blue uniforms to celebrate the 25th anniversary of being national champs. Three stripes down the side and names on the back. Traditional.
Game winning catch by Andrew George made for an awesome rush of the field after the game.
Final score 26 BYU, 23 Utah




1 comment:
Cougars rock.
Post a Comment