Monday, December 21, 2009

Moved In

We are all moved in and trying to unpack. Thank you to all who helped us move in. We don't have internet currenty but should have it installed sometime around Christmas. Hopefully I'll get some final pictures of the completed house up soon.
In the mean time I am enjoying my 5 minute comute to work-instead of 30-- and am busy getting ready for the Holiday weekend.

5 comments:

Darci said...

woo-hoo! Congrats! That is great you were able to move in right before Christmas!

Jamie said...

were so excited for you guys!! enjoy you're new home, we'll have to come visit some time!

Lydia said...

Congrats on moving into your very own house! I am totally jealous! Good Luck and know that we will miss having you in the ward.
Lydia Fisher :)

Celine said...

Yay! That's awesome. I love your new house (even when it was unfinished) and I can't wait to see the finished pictures. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Heather Whitworth said...

So awesome! Congrats on the house... they are so fun to have and especially when you get to decorate and paint it how you want. I won't mention how much it all costs though :). Can't wait to see it!