This story comes from my fellow teacher Shannon. Enjoy!
At school on Friday, my student teacher was teaching about Needs vs Wants.
She was asking the students what some of their needs are.
One girl sighed and said, "Oh, I need Taylor Lautner."
I said, "I'm pretty sure that's a want."
She said, "No...I want Zak Efron, but I need Taylor Lautner."
Want
Need
At school on Friday, my student teacher was teaching about Needs vs Wants.
She was asking the students what some of their needs are.
One girl sighed and said, "Oh, I need Taylor Lautner."
I said, "I'm pretty sure that's a want."
She said, "No...I want Zak Efron, but I need Taylor Lautner."
Want
Need




5 comments:
Mine would be the other way around :) Those kids are funny.
oh man! I was laughing out loud. That is hilarious!
I think I would switch the need and the want too. That's great.
OH my gosh... that is funny! At my jr. high where I teach...girls are posting pics of Taylor Lautner all over the school and everyone is trying to figure out who the "culprits" are. These girls are obsessed! ha ha!
Ha ha ha that is hilarious
Post a Comment