Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Changing Table

Where to begin?

My experience with ordering a changing table has been a long and somewhat frustrating one.

To summarize, I bought a changing table online--arrived broken. Ordered a second changing table online (company replaced the original)--arrived broken. Got a refund because I decided I ordered a faulty changing table. I bought a third changing table online--arrived in good condition. Finally! Took a month and a half to get it right but it worked out.

By July 30th I was getting worried about not having a changing table in time--but it came that day and we, by that I mean Adam, but it together than night. Only took him 5 hours! Yeah, 5 hours is a long time. Ask Adam, he will share his feelings about putting it together.

It came in a million pieces. Always a good start.




Almost done (about hour 4).



Completed changing table. I love it!



Thank you Adam for putting it together for our baby boy. It is perfect.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

After all that, I think it was worth it! It's so cute!

Celine said...

That looks great! I love your nursery, it's so cute! You guys did a great job. I can't believe your little boy is almost here!! Make sure to keep us posted :)

Heather Whitworth said...

No baby yet???