Friday, August 6, 2010

Late Announcement

I know this is a late announcement but as of August 5, 2010 at 11:00 PM we welcomed our little boy into our family. Brittany was fully dilated at 10:30 which is when she started pushing and 30 minutes later we were looking at our little boy. He came out at 8lbs 12 ounces (big little boy) and was 20 inches long. He has a lot of long darker blond hair and he and mommy have been doing great. Now all we need to do is finalize a name.

12 comments:

Darci said...

Congratulations!!! You are parents! I'm so happy for both of you. Way to go Britt-30 minutes pushing?!? Excited to see pictures and hear the name you pick out!

Celine said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you both. Can't wait to see pictures!

LaddandKatieMarshall said...

Congratulations--such an exciting time for you both. Yeah!

Chelsea said...

So excited!

Tim and Maria Jones said...

Congratulations!

Shannon said...

Hooray!!!

erika herman said...

Congratulations!

Leanne said...

We are so happy for you guys!! I'm sure he is beautiful. When you are good and ready for visitors, we would love to stop by and meet him.

Dan and Heather said...

You went early!!! So exciting :) can't wait to see a pic and here what his name is. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS you guys!!!!!

Paige said...

Congrats, that is so exciting. I am glad to hear you are both doing well! I can't wait to see some photos

Jamie said...

congrats!!