Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nursery

I finally have pictures of Crew's nursery. It took me a while to decided what color to paint and what bedding I liked best, but now that it is done (for the most part) I couldn't be more in love with it.

I love the white walls next to the aqua paint contrasted with the orange and green accents. It is so bright and fun. My favorite part about the whole nursery is the curtains. I bought the fabric in LA and sewed them over the summer. They complete the room for me. Take a peek.
















I plan on putting Crews name in block letters in the blank spot on the wall above his crib--eventually



Oh, how I love the curtains!










Photos taken by Leanne Barlow. Thanks Leanne--they turned out great!

9 comments:

Abby said...

The curtains are fantastic--great job. And I LOVE the bedding. If I ever have a baby boy I'm finding out where you got it and copying you:)

P.S. I need your address! I'll call you this week.

Darci said...

Your nursery looks great! The funny thing is that I want to paint our baby girl's nursery that aqua color too (that is if we get into the house)! The curtains are awesome and I love Crew's bedding.

I really wanted to see you on our trip to Utah and we debated about asking to stay with you but it was so close to your due date that we figured we better not (we were there July 31st & August 1st). I wish I had known you were so close to AF canyon-that would have been so fun to meet you there! Now I am kicking myself for not calling you! Next time!

Jamie said...

it looks great! leanne did a great job with the pictures too!

Annie. said...

I think my favorite part is that bright green picture frame.

Adam and Brittany said...

I got Crew's bedding from Babinski's on SLC. It is from Dwell studio: Transportation.

Shannon said...

Those pictures are great! Your friend is very talented! You did such a good job on that room!

Heather Whitworth said...

Oh my goodness Brittany, it looks like a picture straight out of a magazine... I can't believe that is in your house!!! It looks so amazing! You've got some serious skills girl!, and I don't just mean in making adorable babies.

PJ & SANDRA said...

I love it...great job brit. i like all the white against the color.

Diana Hulme said...

Hi Brittany - I think we met at Annie's NYE party last year. Hi. :) I just found your blog - congratulations on your cute little boy and his nursery is ADORABLE - great job! I would be totally proud of those curtains if I made them. Love the color scheme!