Every year the Nelson Family goes to Midway over Labor Day Weekend for Swiss Days. It is by far my favorite city's celebration. Not only is it a relaxing weekend at the cabin it is also great shopping and food at Swiss days.

view from the cabin deck

hanging out on the deck


Nieces and Nephews
On Saturday we took Crew to his first BYU Football game. Monday we went to Park City and shopped. It was such a good getaway and Crew's first--of many--vacations to come. I feel so lucky to have a family that loves to spend time together.
view from the cabin deck
hanging out on the deck
Nieces and Nephews
On Saturday we took Crew to his first BYU Football game. Monday we went to Park City and shopped. It was such a good getaway and Crew's first--of many--vacations to come. I feel so lucky to have a family that loves to spend time together.




1 comment:
Ahh I love Midway.
Speaking of which, we're coming to Utah soon. I'd love to meet Crew! I'll call or email you about it.
Post a Comment