Over the weekend Adam and some of his siblings hiked to the top of Timp. Adam had never been to the summit--which is the most breath taking view. He is glad he hiked to the top but feels he doesn't need to do it again soon. However, he can now say he has done it--and it is worth doing.
So I just saw your comment on my blog. The little girl's name IS Sophie.. how funny that you know Breeann! I knew she was from AF and a year older than us so I wasn't sure if you guys would know each other or not. Breeann is SO great. She just moved into our ward from a neighboring ward.
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
1 comment:
Hey -
So I just saw your comment on my blog. The little girl's name IS Sophie.. how funny that you know Breeann! I knew she was from AF and a year older than us so I wasn't sure if you guys would know each other or not. Breeann is SO great. She just moved into our ward from a neighboring ward.
How do you know her?
Post a Comment