Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

First off, let me just say that everything is so much more fun with a baby. We loved celebrating Halloween this year with Crew. He was the cutest little lion I have ever seen.



Halloween started earlier in the week when Adam went to Young Mens (he got called to be the Priest Quorum Adviser) for a murder mystery. He was supposed to be a martian at a lua.


Then on Thursday we had our annual Harrison Pumpkin Carving Night. 


Friday we went to a couples Halloween party 


Do you know who we are? 

Only a few couples at the party had seen the movie Hot Rod from which we are Hot Rod and Denise. Crew's shirt says "cool beans" because they say that a lot in the movie. The movie was created from a SNL skit and came out in 2007. It may be one of our favorite comedy movies. Have you seen it?


Other couples from the neighborhood in their get-up.

Saturday we went to the Ward Halloween Party. I am a safari guide, Crew is my lion, and Adam is randomly dressed as a hick. 



Happy Halloween! Hope you had fun trick or treating--even though it was raining.

5 comments:

Darci said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest lion I've ever seen! I laughed when I saw Adam's crazy lua costume. Oh and I think we have the same tile in our house as you do.

Shannon said...

My little niece had that same lion costume! So cute!

PJ & SANDRA said...

Aww...looks like you guys had fun! Crew is such a cute lion!

Anonymous said...

shaun has that same calling now! :)

Heather Whitworth said...

You guys are so adorable! Glad you had a Happy Halloween. About your bumbo post a few back. We have one too and love it. It helps with getting babies back/neck and sitting muscles stronger and makes it so they can watch and get in the action of what you are doing. Stratton will sit and watch me sew or cook and loves it. As long as he knows I am near he will just chill in it. It's great.