Crew turned 5 months on January 5th. He is discovering new things everyday and we can't get enough of his smiles and giggles. It is so fun to see how is growing and learning.
He is the cutest boy I have ever seen. I can almost hear his giggle in this picture.
He likes to:
put his fingers and fabric in his mouth. He is always reaching for his burp cloth, my shirt, blankets, or his clothes to put in his mouth.
He full on sucks his thumb--but not that often
He has the worst dry skin on his eyebrows. You can see it in these pictures. It is red and bumpy. NOTE: baby lotion only smells good--it does not moisturize--it dries out skin. I am now experimenting with other recommended lotions and it seems to be helping a lot.
He likes to sit propped up on a chair.
He almost sits up by himself. Once he is sitting up he soon falls to the side trying to either grab his clothes or his shoes.
He has discovered his feet. It is like he doesn't know they are his--especially when he moves his feet.
He has had a cough for over a month. After saline drops, a humidifier, Mentholatum, and sleeping on an incline didn't work his doctor prescribed him an antibiotic. He is doing better. Yeah!
He wasn't so sure about the pink cheery stuff at first--but now he grabs the syringe out of our hands to suck on it more.
He loves his jumper
He likes to look at things that light up--even lights in our house or sunlight out the window.
He tried oatmeal for the first time
Crew didn't get the whole "eating with a spoon" concept but I think he liked the oatmeal.
He likes to look in the mirror at himself and gets very wiggly when he sees himself
He just discovered how to blow raspberries with his tongue
He loves bath time and getting his clothes changed. He always grunts when he gets changed.
He sleeps perfectly, on average take 3 naps a day, lets me take a nap too, eats about 22-28 ounces of formula a day, and loves when Adam comes home from work. He gets the biggest smile on his face.
He makes the cutest sad face--it makes me laugh
May favorite smiles are the ones he gives me right after he wakes up
He jabbers, squeals, and grunts all day long
and
loves grabbing his toys and chewing on them.
and BTW--aren't his shoes the coziest. I love them. They stay on all day--seriously, and are so warm.
His personality comes out more and more and Adam and I love being Crew's parents. Also, I love my new camera which is probably why I have so many pictures of Crew on this post. Sorry if you are looking for pics of Adam and I you may only see us every once in a while.




7 comments:
Okay, that outfit is the cutest ever! The puffy vest and slippers are so cute!!
I'm glad you did a close up of Crew's shoes because I was looking at them in every picture thinking they looked so cute and cozy! He is one cute boy for sure. Wish I could have seen you both.
He is growing up so quickly!
The dry skin looks a lot like eczema. Ryker had it pretty bad but one trip to the dermatologist and it was gone. Baby lotions just don't cut it- especially Aveeno
I love those shoes!
how fun! i think he is just a few weeks older then my little one! they are so fun to watch grow up, although i hate the fact they have to grow up :(
He has such a cute face! (And I love the name Crew)
Ryli is on his third pair of those "slipper/shoes." Love them! and it looks like Crew likes them too. Happy New Year to you guys.
Post a Comment