Adam, Crew, and I had a fantastic Christmas. Celebrating the holidays with your child is so special and makes it so much more fun.
It is amazing to me that last Christmas I was a couple months pregnant with Crew and this Christmas Crew is 4 1/2 months old.
This year we spent Christmas with the Nelson's while making small appearances with my family.
Adam and I got each other one big gift this Christmas instead of a lot of smaller one.
Adam got this
A Ruger 10/22 Rifle.
I got this
Canon Rebel T1i Camera. Finally a camera that will take good quality pictures of Crew the moment I want the picture and not 5 seconds later. Which means that most of these pictures are of Crew.
Crew had a yucky cold. Poor guy.
But his cold didn't stop him from loving his new toy from Santa. He hardly let go of the giraffe all day.
My mom and dad
My mom made this advent calendar when we were younger and it still makes me excited to see all the figures pulled out.
Everyone's piles of presents
This year my youngest brother Parker bought for my oldest brother Justin. Yes, He bought him a sword. My brother is slightly a nerd when it comes to history.
My brother and his girlfriend
My cute nephew Jace
Crew and Eli in their matching Christmas jammies
Our sweet niece Samantha in her Christmas jammies too.
Nelson's Household
Crew opening his presents
My SIL got Crew this awesome baby portable feeding tool. Feeding on the go--made easy.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year too. I always look forward to this time of year and am a little sad when it is over. I loved spending time with family and look forward to watching people open the gifts we gave them.
Merry Christmas 2010
Merry Christmas 2010




4 comments:
I just saw one of those baby food dispenser thingies today on another blog! They're so cool! Crew's pajamas are so cute! I kind of wish I had some for me. :) I need to come see you! Every time I drive home through Cedar Hills, I think I should come see you...but I'm usually in a hurry when I go that way. But I'm going to do it one of these days! I promise :)
Looks like you had a great Christmas--fun to see pictures of your family.
That camera was my early christmas present too and I think you'll love it just as much as I do.
cute pjs for crew by the way.
That Giraffe is Sophie's favorite toy too. It's great for chewing! Glad to see you had such a fun Christmas! Crew is getting cuter and cuter everyday! -Sandra
We have a rebel T1i and I love it! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment