Monday, February 7, 2011

6 Months

6 months has arrived for Crew.  

Why does a 6 month old baby not seem like a baby any more? 


At 6 months Crew:
Cut his first two teeth 


Likes to grab everything--anything in his reach he wants to touch


He like to watch people eat food--probably wishes he could eat it too
Has eaten the following: Oatmeal cereal, yams, sweet potatoes, and peas

He love to suck on tags, blankets, toys, etc...
He loves, loves, loves, to look at himself in the mirror. Not sure if he knows it is him but I think he does.

There is a picture of Crew in our hallway and whenever I pause to look at it he smiles really big and gets excited--thus--I think he knows who he is.
Squeals at a very high pitch
Babbles all the time


Has recently been blowing out of his diapers--wears size 3 but we tried going back to size 2 to see if that helps with the blow outs--it didn't
Love when Adam gets home from work. He wiggles his arms and legs and smiles all at the same time
Rolls from his back to his side


Rolls tummy to back regularly--no more tummy time
Sits up on his own

 

Loves his bumbo

Out grew his Sink-Size bath tub and is now in the real tub for baths

Scratches his bottle when we feed him. He scratches everything just to feel it I think
Smiles all day long

 

Loves his jumper

Hears everything
Wears 6-9 month clothing or 6-12 mo.
Has discovered his feet and likes to put them in his mouth



Laughs when he gets excited (instead of just smiling)
Thinks his grandpas are hilarious

Know his bottle and grabs it to put it in his mouth 
Surprisingly still has blue eyes

I knew this milestone would come sooner than I expected. Babies grow so quickly. I am just happy that it is finally my turn to experience these developments with my sweet boy.

10 comments:

PJ & SANDRA said...

Crew does look so grown up in these pics. He's a big boy now Brit! What a cutie too! I love him in his NY hoodie. So fun!

Darci said...

I can't wait to meet him. He looks like such a fun, sweet, boy. Six months is creeping way to quick for Kensie too and I don't want it to come:( He looks so grownup in these pictures! Such a cutie.

Annie. said...

He keeps getting cuter Brittany! So fun to have a 6 month old. I'll bet you are eating it up.

HOLY COW he's in size 3 diapers!? That's what Eli wears!! Hahaha!

erika herman said...

He has such beautiful eyes.

Shannon said...

He's so cute! His hair makes him look like a little man. I can't believe how big he's getting!!

Leanne said...

So cute Brit! I can't believe he is 6 months old. CRAZY!

Alison said...

he is so cute!! i know everyone thinks he looks just like adam, but i think he looks just like you!!

The Stanley's said...

such a big boy! loving your camera by the way.. i might have to get me one of those too!

Tina said...

Wow, 6 months already. He's so darling. I love his eyes. They do grow fast and when you have another one, it will go even faster.

Heather Whitworth said...

So stinkin' cute. It's amazing how different babies hit their milestones. Stratton just got his first two teeth in last month and he is almost 11 months old now. Crazy. Seriously, Crew is so adorable. Thanks for your tips about France. I will for sure try some of them out.