Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Dresses

 So many that I loved, but these are my favorites:

Top three


Photo Gallery: Oscars 2011: Red Carpet Arrivals



Other dress that I thought were stunning

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiatuHEdX81JOTarYQ60nLxyFwbGmQ_fEubO4645KVDsLZ2looOBvpaRigDn-YZcmlIhROqst8RChLpjCT_nWOZSpL0TWEhh3smJSls4awx5-fc2wjzi5wkFfTz6B1du_y4yn34YXn-f1Zf/s1600/matthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-2011-oscars-06.jpg

Photo Gallery: Oscars 2011: Red Carpet Arrivals
Photo Gallery: Oscars 2011: Red Carpet Arrivals

 Photo Gallery: Oscars 2011: Red Carpet Arrivals
Not my favorite but, I thought Helen's dress was tasteful and classy for her age.

3 comments:

lyndsey said...

I picked Cate Blanchett too! I love her!!!

Cason and Marie said...

Hey Brittany! Your baby boy is so big. He's a cute little guy.

Below you mentioned that crew's been having lots of blowouts. Millie had the same problem so I actually went up a size in diapers. She wears a size 4. And rarely has them now. See if that helps at all. Crew and Millie are close to the same size too. Good luck!

Love your blog!!

niel said...

love Scarlett's dress.