Crew pretty much never falls asleep while being held--doesn't matter who is holding him. He would rather be put down in his crib and fall asleep in minuets.
However, the other night I feed him a bottle and he feel asleep while eating it. I love holding him while he is sleeping--he is so peaceful. It took me 30 minutes to finally get the will to go put him in his crib. Sweet boy.
(I don't know why in all the pictures of me and Crew together my hair is so hideous--I am sorry)




3 comments:
He is such a cutie. Those cheeks! Yummy.
Don't you love that.
I can tell you why your hair doesn't look perfectly styled and primped...because you are a MOM. And it's the best job in the world!
Annie said it first. it's cus we're moms and doing your hair just isn't as important as it used to be! I think you look great!
Post a Comment