Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home


Adam and I are home safe from a very fun trip to the Caribbean. 
As soon as I exchange photos with our friends and organize them I will share our vacation adventures with you. For now check out that clear aqua water--Amazing!

7 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

I'm totally a blog stalker (I'm a friend of Jayni's). Where in the world did you get your bathing suit?! It is ADORABLE!

Alison said...

bring a tear to my eye!! i am missing the Caribbean like crazy!

Annie. said...

FUN! Coming from 6 weeks out of having a baby, I kind of hate you for your body. Haha! Just kidding, you look fab :)

mallory said...

Britt, you look so tan and so skinny!!! looks like you had a great time!

Adam and Brittany said...

Brit--I got the suit at Target. Thanks.

I pretty much get all my swimsuits there because the fact of the matter is we looks elsewhere but always come back to Target.

Leanne said...

Ok, that half marathon training TOTALLY shows. You look fantastic! And you couldn't be more right about the Target comment.

erika herman said...

Beautiful, you look slammin' by the way.