Thursday, September 15, 2011

Andrew and Kailee

My brother, Andrew, got married on August 27th in the Mount Timp Temple. He wife, Kailee, is a perfect match for him and he treats her like a queen. They are so cute together in their "newly-wed stage". I love that I now have a sister in law!







Kailee is an amazing person. As you look at the pictures you will notice that she has short arms. It is a birth defect. She has overcome so much and is an amazing person because of it. I am so excited that Kailee is a part of our family.

5 comments:

Annie. said...

I can't get over how big your sis's boys are! Too cute. Love family weddings!

Brittney said...

Oh, they look so happy!! I saw pics of them on facebook- what an adorable couple. And you look gorgeous, as always!

p.s. Where did you get that fabric that you recovered your chairs with??? I am totally lusting after them!

lyndsey said...

I love the reception decor. Love the colors, love it all! Happy day!

Sue said...

What?!? Andrew isn't old enough to get married. Tell him congrats for me. I love the reception decor too.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww :) this is such a cute post! Thanks Brittany :) I'm so excited to be a part of this great family.