Every year for the Labor Day weekend we go to Midway. The whole Nelson clan stays at the Midway cabin, we go to Swiss Days (love), and enjoy peaches galore.
There is no other city-festival that compares to Swiss Days. It is my favorite. I look forward to it all year long--really, I do. I spent all Friday and Saturday walking around the booths and eating food. My mom, sister, and cousin decided to join up with us on Saturday which was an added bonus.
While in Midway we drove over Guardsman Pass. It is a beautiful drive and at the top is a gorgeous view that looks over Deer Lake and Park City.
By the time we headed home from the holiday weekend I think our family consumed 1 1/4 bushels of peaches. We ate them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Who could pass up peaches n'cream, peach cobbler, or just a fresh peeled peach?
Anyway, I supposed Fall is officially here and I I can't wait to pull out my scarves and boots.




1 comment:
Ahh I love Midway. If Matt's parent's were going to leave California, I've always been glad they went to Midway:) Sounds like a great weekend!
Post a Comment