Saturday, November 19, 2011

Montage

 To celebrate our 5th anniversary Adam and I enjoyed a quick getaway at the Montage in Deer Valley.
This resort is incredible. The beautiful surroundings of Deer Valley partnered with the luxury and service of the Montage resort Adam and I truly enjoyed our stay.
(Adam's parents were kind enough to watch Crew for us while we stayed at the Montage)



 The resort had such a beautiful interior I had to snap a few pictures of the herringbone wood floor I was drooling over along with the lighting fixtures that I swore I was going to steel and put in my house


Our room was perfect and my favorite part was the heated tile floors in the bathroom. I hate walking on cold tile.


Upon researching about the Montage while I was deciding whether or not to book our stay there I discovered that the Spa at the resort is amazing. Just the spa itself is 35,000 square feet--seriously! So, I  booked a couples massage. Adam has never gotten a massage and I have only had one once. So I figured if we are going to ever get a couples massage this would be the place. And boy was I right. Although our massages were 90 minutes we ended up staying close to 4 hours as we also took advantage of the sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and hot tub. It was very relaxing. Now, if you know Adam you may be surprised that he agreed to a couples massage. These is nothing about "going to the spa" that is tempting to Adam. Yet, despite his hesitation, when I surprised him with the news he really enjoyed our "Couples Spa Day". If you ever have the chance to experience SpaMontage you will love it. It was luxury  and relaxation at it's best.

We ordered that most delicious breakfast the next morning at the restaurant. Yes, we just woke up and we looked really tired still.

Adam got the tastiest buttermilk pancakes (besides his dad's pancakes)

 I got the croissant French toast stuffed with ricotta cheese and topped with real honey comb. It was by far the best french toast I.have.ever.had.period.

Adam and I have spent the last 3 anniversaries in Deer Valley and we both agree that the Montage has been the best location we have stayed at yet. It was a perfect way to celebrate our 5th anniversary and Adam and I loved the time we with just the two of us.

2 comments:

Darci said...

Can I please have your complete outfit you are wearing in the top right picture? Thanks. Seriously, I need to know where your jacket, jeans, and shoes are from. You are totally rocking the whole outfit.

Happy Anniversary!

Adam and Brittany said...

Darc:

I got the jacket at Nordstrom Rack but target has a similar one. The jeans from Nordstrom (BP) and the shoes are from Nordstrom (Clark's water row bootie). Happy shopping!