Christmas this year for our family was a little bit different than in years past. First off, Adam and I decided to stay home for Christmas Morning--a first in our 5 years of marriage--and we loved this new tradition of staying home. Second, Crew didn't wake up till 9:15! We were up at 8:00 and had to wait for Crew. I am always so anxious for Christmas morning. Third, with Crew being old enough to actually get the concept of Christmas presents, Adam and I found ourselves giddy with excitement as we bought presents and then watched Crew open his presents. Playing Santa for a child, especially our own, has an element of magic to it that made Christmas so much more special.
I love Crew's reaction to the teddy bear in the video. He hugged that bear so tight for soooo long. It makes me laugh a little every time I watch it. I think making a video of Crew on Christmas morning each year is a must.
I know most of my Christmas posts deal with Crew. I found more joy in Crew's Christmas than ours so I captured Crew on camera. Yet, I will have you know that Adam spoiled me this Christmas by allowing me to choose new bedding and a new head board while he got an upgrade to his "man cave" with a new tv and some new clothes.
The rest of the day was spent visiting our families and going to church.
It was a Very Merry Christmas and I loved it!




2 comments:
such a cute video. It is SO much more fun with kids, and when they get to an age where the actually kind of get it. I loved his reaction to the bear!
I am pretty sure this is the sweetest video I have ever seen. Made me practically cry with the music!! ADORABLE!
Post a Comment