The 84th Oscars was slightly lacking for me. The dresses were stunning, for the most part, but the actors seemed to be missing. It almost felt like most of the "big name" actors stayed home and made room for the new and "not so famous" actors. With that said, I did found myself loving the dresses--some of which I was surprised I like as much as I did. For example, Michelle Williams. By the end of the night I was loving her dress (minus the silver bow brooch on her hip).
Jessica Chastain also surprised me. I wasn't expecting her dress to be so grand and gorgeous. I loved it!
Milla was another favorite. I would love to wear that white dress to the oscars!

Ellie Kemper and Cameron Diaz I wasn't sure about at first. But when I saw their dresses on stage I was starring at them. They were stunning and styled perfectly for each of them.

All the hype was about Stacy Keibler--George's girl. Some say she looked like George's Oscar. To me, she looked like liquid gold. She is beautiful and could wear anything and I think this dress was amazing-I just don't think it would have been my first choice.
But Stacy stole the red carpet!








2 comments:
I agree with all of it, except I didn't love Michelle Williams' dress--a little overrated I thought. And I actually really did like Gwyneth Paltrow's without the cape thing. She's just elegant. But yes! So many big names missing. I mean, Reese?!
I've been waiting all day for this post! I love your summaries :) And my bet is that all the famous people were at home watching the NBA all-star game
Post a Comment