Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mobile Pics

Lately, I have been using my phone a lot more than my regular camera to take pictures. Instagram may have something to do with that. Even though the quality isn't as good at least I am capturing the picture right?
So here is a post full of iPhone images of Crew. Enjoy!

 Quick dessert at Orange Leaf

 Crew eating Cheerios...by eating I mean licking them off the table

 Game night with friends
Me and Crew




Crew bring Crew


  He may or may not have stole the apple off the fruit stand without me knowing--sneaky!



 Crew and Olivia having some play time together--isn't she a doll!

One night Crew insisted on wearing certain pajamas, even though I had already put pajamas on him. So to please him I just layered on the pajamas. This is what he wanted to wear. Hilarious!



Crew caught eating the left-over mini cheesecake bites...and loving every one!




No comments: