If the weather is nice you can bet that Crew and I will be outside walking around. Just so happened that these past few days have been sunny and I have been taking a lot of fun pictures while Crew discovers his freedoms outside.
There is this great hiking trail right behind our house that hugs the side of the mountains. Crew just discovered it and is always pulling my arm in the direction of the trail. It is true, there is something about the dirt that draws boys in to play.
Will and Crew...have I mentioned that they are BFFs. If Crew sees Will's house or Will himself he says, "WILL" and then runs toward him.
Swinging all by himself is on of his favorite outside activities
I love me some colored skinnies!










3 comments:
He is SO cute.
Benson has a Rumbi horse too. Where did you get your jeans?
I love me some colored skinnies, too!
Post a Comment