Monday, March 19, 2012

My little Man

I took Crew over to my friend Chelsey's to have his 1 1/2 year pictures taken. She was amazing! She has the cutest backdrops in her studio and she had Crew laughing instantly. I love every single one of the pictures she took and I couldn't narrow it down for the blog so here are a ton of pictures from Crew's photo shoot. 

Crew looks like a handsome little man in his photos. Adam and I are constantly saying what a stud he is and these pictures capture Crew perfectly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Those pictures are amazing! I love his outfits. Wish I had a friend close by who took photos

Darci said...

Wow, these are awesome pictures. I don't blame you for not being able to choose! He is SO handsome Brittany. You and Adam did well:)

jayni & ben said...

I need his clothes for t.ray. they are all so cute. He is always dressed to impress!!! Cute pictures!!

Joy M. said...

So cute!!!!! :)

erika herman said...

These are so cute! Crew looks so grown up!