It was so nice the other day that Crew and I went outside. Every morning Crew brings his shoes to me and wants me to put them on so we can play outside. But it has been too cold or Crew has had a cold. However, 50 degrees outside in February is amazing and we just had to get a breath of fresh air.
Crew found an abandoned scooter at the park and he was entertained with it for a good 15 minutes
Then he found the beads
Of course there was a large puddle of water at the bottom of the slide--a very fun but cold form of joy for Crew
The finally we made our way over to the neighbors' trampoline.
We had such a fun time and the neighbor kids were so cute playing with Crew on the trampoline.
After our fun afternoon outside I am ready for Spring. Utah can skip winter all together this year.



















3 comments:
I agree! We are more then ready to get out
Of the house more too!
He just gets cuter and cuter by the day!
Crew's outfit is studly (word?). Great pictures! It looks like you are getting savvy with your camera. I want to learn too!
Post a Comment