Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby #2

Adam and I are excited to announce that we are expecting Nelson Baby #2 in December. 

I am 18 weeks today and we find out the gender next week! 

The first trimester was harder for me than in my previous pregnancy but I am feeling great in my second trimester. 

Picture taken at a recent trip to Seattle: Deception Point (17 weeks)

11 comments:

erika herman said...

This is crazy because for some reason this morning in the shower I was thinking about you and thinking "I bet they have another kid soon." So funny. Congratulations! I am excited for you guys, and I am a little ticked because that picture was taken like 10 minutes from my house and I would have loved to see you guys. :)

Congrats again!

The Kovar Family said...

Congratulations on baby #2! Sorry you had a rough first trimester. I did with my second as well (a girl,) after a perfect pregnancy with my first (a boy.) Maybe you will have a girl this time too... either way, girl or boy, I am happy for you. And glad that you are feeling better now!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to see what #2 will be. You'll love having these two close. Little buddies are SO fun!

mallory said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

congrats! kailee and andrew told me a couple weeks ago!! sooo exciting :)

Alyssa Lark said...

so excited for you guys!

Sue said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys!

Celine said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to find out what you're having :)

Grant and Jill said...

Congrats Brit! It was so fun to see you yesterday! I hope you found a new Mater and that you're feeling better! So fun and congrats again!

Abby said...

I was just wondering the other day if you'd post this on your blog soon! I'm so excited for numero dos:)

Darci said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you:)