24 weeks
I love love love the baby bump at this stage. As strange as it may seem to some I love being pregnant--especially in the second trimester.
I love that I can eat whatever I want--and I do--and I love that I can still do what I need to around the house and take care of Crew.
I have been purchasing the cutest flannels and fabrics for this baby girl. Sometimes I buy fabric without a thought of what I'll use it for because it is so cute.
I am having a very hard time deciding on crib bedding though. Everyday I change my mind and I think I may end up making her bedding.
I find I am wearing skirts and dresser every day because they are so comfortable and light.
I have already started 2 quilts for this girly and I can't wait to show off the finished product.
I have a serious nesting bug. I am organizing all my drawers and throwing away junk that I didn't know I had--or that is just now occurring to me that it is junk :-) We bought a BlendTec and all I want to do it try new recipes.
We haven't talked about name choices a whole lot. I like a few and Adam likes a couple but there is are none that we have decided on thus far.





1 comment:
You look awesome Brittany! I can only imagine how much fun you're having buying cute girl clothes :)
Post a Comment