Wednesday, September 12, 2012

26 Weeks



26 weeks

I am feeling this little Miss kick and press against me more and more. I am also feeling like I my belly is larger than the average 26 week pregnant women. But I love this stage with the belly and I am enjoying dressing this belly bump. I can't believe I am in my third trimester. 

I decided to make her crib bedding and am 80 percent done with it. I just need to sew the bed skirt. I found a darling mobile--pure luck--and I am now busy trying to get Crew's big boy room ready so that we can switch him over to his new room. 

Lots of changes are happening around our house and I am loving (and stressing) the chance I get to decorate two rooms. 

2 comments:

Heather Whitworth said...

Brittany, you are beautiful and I am so happy for you... I haven't blogged all summer and now I am catching up. It is so good to see you so happy and with a darling baby bump. How fun!!!

Cason and Marie said...

You've got a great maternity wardrobe! Always look cute! And you look really great!! Can't wait to see the baby's room and Crew's big boy room. adorable!!