Tuesday, November 13, 2012

34 Weeks


I hit the 34 week mark on Monday. Where has time gone? This baby girl is going to be here so soon. 
Adam and I can't wait to see her. This pregnancy has been a little different than with Crew. First off I am carrying this baby girl so low--seriously it feels like I am carry a bowling ball between my legs. She doesn't move nearly as much as Crew did with the kicking but instead I can feel her nudging into me with her head or back. Kind of feels like a braxton-hicks. Other than these little subtle differences in the baby, the pregnancy for me is still great. I have some final to-do/honey-do items to take care of before she comes. But Christmas shopping is 90% done and I have a take-home outfit for this sweet girl. 

2 comments:

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

you're so cute! ahh

Kourtni said...

You look so cute! I'm so excited for you :)