Collins had turned FOUR months old and I can't get enough of her and all her smiles and squishy hugs and kisses I steel from her.
Stats:
Length: 24.25 inches -- 42% (doubled in her height)
Weight: 14.8 lbs -- 65%
Head: 15.75 inches -- 34%
healthy, happy, sleeping, and laughing!
4 months:
Like to stand and look around at everything--especially whatever Crew is doing
Suck on your hand all the time unless your binky is in your mouth
Eat on average 4 bottles a day 6 oz in the morning and then 4oz-6oz the rest of the feedings)
You know your sleep routine. I swaddle you, give you the binky, and sing you the same song every time you go down to sleep. You know the routine now and fall asleep on cue (for the most part).
You drool
You get lots of comments on how much hair you have and how long your eyelashes are
You eyes are still dark blue
You are so tickelish. When I change you cloths you laugh because my hands will tickle your sides
If you bounce you up and down in my arms you laugh--full on laugh! I love it!
You are fitting into 3-6 months clothes
You still have a clogged tear duct in your right eye
You are very smiley
You sit very well in your bumbo and are starting to grow out of your swing
Crew feed you play-doh the other day so I guess that was the first thing you have tasted besides milk.
The formula is still making you slightly constipated (tmi)
You love being outside
Your right leg is a kicker
You get smothered with kiss and hugs from Crew, Adam, and I all day long
You are understanding the movements of your hands and grab everything
You are doing well during tummy time and are getting strong
You know your family's faces and voices
You ofter are referred to as a "boy" by people who don't know you and assume your name is "Collin". We love your name and figure w









1 comment:
ha ha Crew gave her playdough:) She is so adorable Brittany, and I've said it before but I love her chubs!
Post a Comment