
My friend Andrea Andrews got married this weeked. Her reception was beautiful. It was so fun to see my friends from good ole' AF High.

Adam and I celebrated Jamie's birthday with her on Saturday at Olive garden. (Thanks Chelsea for the picture)

Chelsea and I attended the Utah Womens Expo on Saturday at UVU. Thanks to Chels the admission was free and the boths were pretty interesting. It was worth going to for a couple hours. Beehive Bizar is this weekend and that should be fun.

I started reading a new book called Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It is really good. I had both my sister and my sister in law recommend it to me. If anyone is looking for a good read, check it out.




2 comments:
I just finished reading Goose Girl! It was really good, now I'm reading the sequel: Enna Burning, so I'll let you know if you should continue the series :)
Okay, I watched the trailer (and put in on my blog). I didn't really like it. Edward is just not cute at all, and Bella seemed kind of bratty. Im going to hold out though, and hope the next trailer does some justice.
Post a Comment