
My brother just younger than me, Anderw, let's now call him Elder Harrison, just arrived to his first area in the mission. The city is Graz, Austria. The Mur river runs through it and it is tucked high up in the Austrian Alps. He is loving it and said Austria is the most amazing place he has ever seen or been to. It is making me anxious to go back to Europe.




3 comments:
Yes, I WOULD love to be there! It sounds wonderful. I hope he sends you pictures! Although I must confess, I don't think anything can beat Italy. That may change after November, though... :)
I saw your blog from Nicole Squires now Tenny's page... I know I added you on facebook but to be honest I have no idea how to really use that thing.. lol.. I haven't seen you in forever.. obviously you're married now! congratulations! and I saw your sister had a baby too.. That is so fun.. It will be nice to see what you are up to!
Naomi (White) Johnson
I never know whether to respond to comments on my own posts or the person's blog who commented. I chose yours today. Here it is:
Thanks! I like the necklace and the nails too (Matt LOVED the necklace--way to go!)
And YES, I can't wait for you guys to visit. I told Matt you're coming, and said he can't wear pink shirts or whine so that Adam likes him (I don't think we have a problem there. Of the two of us I have the bigger tendency to wear pink and/or whine).
Post a Comment