Friday, July 3, 2009

Freedom Festival--Booths

Adam and I had a wonderful time with his parents in downtown Provo enjoying the booths and entertainment. We had to get some Twisted Chips--which were so good--and we sat and enjoyed the music performed on stage. I even saw one of my students perform.


But, the best part of it all was a fabric booth Sally (MIL) and I found. It was called Two Birds Fabric and it is to die for cute. I ended up buying a jellyroll of fabric and a purse pattern for a great price. If you have time, go to Provo and walk through the booths until you find them or check them out online.

I'll be sure to show you the finished projects (purse/quilt) when I am done.

Parade starts at 9:00 am and the Freedom Run starts at 7:00 am see you there tomorrow!

No comments: