Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guns


Adam took me shooting last night with his friend Brent. This was my first experience EVER shooting a gun. I had never even really touched one until this year when Adam got his gun. I was a little nervous but I actually had a lot of fun shooting--plus, I seem to have very accurate aim.

Adam shooting Brent's hunting Rifle--the scope on this gun was awesome.


I took a shot at a clay pigeon with this shot gun.


Adam with the shot gun. You can see the clay pigeon in the upper left corner.


Brent with his little boy Charles. His boys were great. They shot the rifle and the BB gun. His boys are really cute.


Me shooting Adam's 40 Cal.

Adam shooting the 40 cal.

We shot on the other side of Utah Lake. For some reason the lake looked blue and was so much prettier from the west side. It was an enjoyable evening to say the least.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun! I went over there one time and shot guns on a date. It's always fun to shoot random stuff. :)

Darci said...

Sounds fun! I have been wanting to do that with Niel for awhile. My brothers taught me how to shoot guns when I was really little but I haven't shot a gun since then.