Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School

It has begun. I taught my first day of school this week. Only 179 day left! I am looking forward to teaching this year but I am already missing the freedom of summer. During back to school night I had about 3 parents of my students come up to me and welcome me into their neighborhood. It is nice to know at least some of my neighbors already. Everyday I am discovering more students who live in our soon to be neighborhood and I get more and more excited about moving up there.

2 comments:

Brady and Jacquel said...

I bet you are such a fun teacher! Congrats on the house, your neighbors will just love you guys!

Dan and Heather said...

Where do you teach?! Highland is awesome, not sure where in HIghland you are moving but I know a lot of awesome people up there!! Soccer Tuesday :)