Sunday, August 23, 2009

Foundation



The foundation on our house had been set. It is so exciting seeing the progression of our house being built.
(I should make a disclaimer now that there will be many house posts yet to come).



Adam has been helping out with building the house as much as he can. Keystone Builders, owned by Adam's brother, is who we hired to be our general contractor. We are excited to have them build our house.



putting in the underground plumbing.

Hopefully we will start the framing this week!

3 comments:

kesli said...

Nice piece of cement you own. Good thing it is going to be something beautiful in the end.

I need you to tell me how you get your pictures big. Everyone wants to see big pictures of Ryli, right?

Darci said...

Adam looks so happy in the picture in the picture you posted. How exciting!!! YAY! Highland is a great area too.

Annie. said...

Wow, it's going up so fast! When is your projected completion? Talon and I want to come out and see it!