For starters I should have done this a long time ago.
Now, 2 years later this is what I did...
Our guest bathroom was very unattractive. Monday morning I called our land-lord and asked if I could paint the bathroom. He said sure. So, I quickly bought primer, tape, paint, and started this project. By Tuesday afternoon is was complete!Now, 2 years later this is what I did...
BEFORE
Well, this is more during but you get the point. It is an ugly bathroom that also used to have lemon yellow walls and border wall paper that looked like this...
AFTER
The color of the walls is "Toasted Almond". I thought it was a nice neutral color for a condo.
Now I am not so embarrassed about guest using our guest bathroom.




2 comments:
looks good! can't wait till were done. ill post pictures once its decent looking
Woah MOMMA! You decided to do this like, 2 days ago and your done?! Great job...although I will miss the sunflowers. It made the trip to the bathroom that much more exciting.
Post a Comment